The Hellenic Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine (EL.E.F.I.) is a non profit scientific society, established in 1991 in Athens.
EL.E.F.I. aims to advance the field of Pharmaceutical Medicine through the following set of goals:
- Advance the collective scientific activity within the pharmaceutical industry landscape, primarily focusing on clinical research, pharmacovigilance and regulatory issues related to medicines development and approval.
- Facilitate and support the scientific and professional development of its members.
- Develop and foster scientific interactions and collaborations with Healthcare Institutions, international organizations and scientific associations in Greece and abroad.
- Organize one-day educational events, Symposia and Congresses.
- Foster active representation in scientific associations and institutions with related interests in Greece and abroad.
EL.E.F.I. welcomes as members physicians, pharmacists and Biology & Biomedical Sciences Graduates who hold a position in the fields of clinical trials (research), pharmacovigilance, approval of medicines etc.
You can join us by filling the membership application form.
For more information on EL.E.F.I. continue navigating this website or contact us directly.